Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →

How to refresh a page without Refreshing Master Page

Hi all! When I go to another page, my command line shows me information that is always loading all j...

0 Likes
5 Replies
Solved

Json response removes key in array :(

Hi dd my array looks like this: array:8 [▼ 0 => "promo\1\images\2.jpg" 1 => &quo...

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solved

How To Change In Percent

Gaes How To value change in percent $chartDukungan = $dukungan->map(function ($item) {...

0 Likes
5 Replies

How to seed database after deploying the Laravel app on Heroku?

I successfully deployed a laravel app on Heroku but when I run 'heroku run php artisan db:seed' I go...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Bulk Email Sending + Do not contact lookups. I need implementation advice

Hi all, I am implementing a messaging center that will allow the marketing department to pass search...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 10 years ago

Favorite or subscribe to thread feature

It would be nice if you could favorite or subscribe to a thread. This would allow you to reference i...

0 Likes
6 Replies
posted 7 years ago

[Package] Laravel5 with INTL translations

I'd like to introduce you my Laravel 5.2 package for translations, which uses php-intl extension for...

0 Likes
0 Replies

How to load JS/CSS files in Master Page 1 time and use them through all pages?

Hello! I have all <script></script> files loading in the Master Page When I change the c...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Check database column for specific value before insert

I have a column in database table Category called 'no_category' by default is 1 but if user choose '...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Laravel 5, route all, request syntax

Hello, i recently started to use laravel and can't figure out how to solve this route Route::g...

0 Likes
1 Replies
posted 7 years ago

How to add index for { $table->timestamps(); } ?

I wanna and the index for the { $table->timestamps(); } . For quick query the some time's recor...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Create role and permissions in laravel 5.2

How to create Role-based Permissions in laravel 5.2 ? can use Zizaco for this ? or else is there any...

0 Likes
3 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Undefined property: Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Collection::$class_name

Hi, I'm new to Laravel framework. I'm not sure I understand how the Eloquent/Model/Database stuff wo...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Laravel 5 unit testing controllers with auth middleware

I'm trying to write some unit tests for my controllers in Laravel 5 The route is protected by the au...

0 Likes
6 Replies
Solved
posted 7 years ago

Relationship without foreign key

Hi there, I have a table called Users, and two tables called firstnames and lastnames, respectively....

0 Likes
2 Replies

Problem with hosting shared

Hi! I have a problem with this code in hosting shared, but works fine in localhost. this function re...

0 Likes
2 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Error when using Queue::after (v5.1.10)

I'm following the Laravel docs here: https://laravel.com/docs/5.1/queues#job-events and attempting t...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Problem with Login using socialite

I have used Socialite library for authentication through facebook and google. When i used it separat...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Homestead/vagrant share settings, best practice?

Hi, We would like to use vagrant/homestead for our laravel project. we're working with 3 colleagues...

0 Likes
4 Replies
posted 7 years ago

error on this laravel.io site

my own profile, when logged in: http://laravel.io/user/BartHuis gives: Whoops, looks like something...

0 Likes
7 Replies
Solved

Thanks to our community

Solutions given in the past year. Excluding solutions from thread authors.

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.