Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
posted 7 years ago

How to pass variable to raw sql query

Hi, i am trying to pass variable to raw sql query and it gives me an error. My query: DB::select(DB:...

0 Likes
1 Replies
Solved

Redis Websocket Questions

I've recent gone through a couple tutorials on getting websockets working in laravel. I chose to us...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

I need help with routing to multiple controllers based on the last segment in the url in laravel 5.2

Hi, I need help with routing to multiple controllers based on the last segment in the url. This is t...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Eloquent relations have suddenly stopped working

Hello, I've been using my laravel made homepage for quite sometime now. After a recent update to my...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Update Composer

How to update the composer in server?

0 Likes
1 Replies

how can have captcha in laravel 5

hello I need have captcha for my Forms how can I have captcha in laravel 5? and how can I have capt...

0 Likes
9 Replies
posted 7 years ago

A week of Laravel #17 (01-08 August 2016) #Laravel #Changelog ✨

Updates: "Updates: laravel/framework [master, 5.2, 5.1], laravel/laravel [master, develop], la...

0 Likes
0 Replies

DataBase Update using Migration

I am working on an app and sometime i have to add or remove column in database table. using migratio...

0 Likes
3 Replies

Please Help mail.php file edit

Please Help mail.php edit. i want to save config/mail.php

0 Likes
2 Replies

Query Error

Please can someone help me? I have this function that returns a sought customer lists by name or cpf...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Reading Job Data

am trying to access job queued data. What should the handle method call to get the queued data? my q...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Laravel Configuration

Laravel makes associating with databases and running questions to a great degree straightforward. Th...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Undefined Variable thats defined :\

So I'm stuck been trying to debug for 3 some days now... Here's my issue maybe someone see's somethi...

0 Likes
2 Replies

PHPSTORM with laravel homestead

Hello Guys, Am new to laravel homestead framework. Have successfully installed laravel homestead 5 a...

0 Likes
2 Replies

How can I debug artisan command?

I'm using PHPStorm to debug my application, and it works fine, but how can I debug an artisan comman...

0 Likes
1 Replies

How to cut a news content

Hello everyone!! I'm creating my first news system for my website and I've found an issue that I don...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Need help about dispatching

Hello, I am actually confused about laravel dispatching...can anyone please explain me in short what...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Eloquent freaking me out!

User.php class User extends EloquentUser implements AuthenticatableContract, AuthorizableContract, C...

0 Likes
2 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Migrate SQLite to MySQL

Hello, i'm trying to migrate an existing SQLite to MySQL but it throws the following error: [Doctrin...

0 Likes
1 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Forcing Illuminate\Session\Middleware\StartSession

Hello, I'm trying to develop custom 404 error response and for that I need access to Session stuff....

0 Likes
0 Replies

Thanks to our community

Solutions given in the past year. Excluding solutions from thread authors.

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.